Monday, April 16, 2007

At Day without Mum - Part 2

Adam wakes up at 9:30am. I've feed him at 5:49am. 2nd feed was at 2pm. 3rd feed at 7pm. In between 10am to 2pm he had rice with chicken kurma (more like 7 tablespoons of it). Between 2pm and 7pm, he had home-made coleslaw and fried noodles (6 tablespoons). He eat by himself. We only allowed spoons, no forks.

At 3pm, I decided to do the laundry, wash all the windows and Adam sweeps all the rooms. As it was raining plus thunder & lightning, I end up sweeping the whole house by myself. He just went on to rest on the bed. Too tired & sleepy...lol.

As I slide my kitchen windows and looked out. I know that I can be happy staying at home, just with Adam. It was peaceful. I don't hear any nagging, complains nor stupid stories about my neighbours or her friend's sister's daughter stories.

Now I just need to find someone to finance me by staying at home, taking care of the kids and cross-stitch whole day. Plus travelling, shopping, stashing, indulgence....yeah right!

Adam sticks to me the whole day. Giving me kisses on my cheeks and hugging me. It is nice to feel wanted by your son. The only reason I can think of, why he is doing all this...his grandmother is not at home. He stuck with me...lol. If grandmother at home....he couldn't give a hoot about his mum. I have to tricked him in order to hug him at times....little terror

No comments: