Monday, April 16, 2007

Increase the Ministers Pay

I dare not comment on such big issue. But all I can say is why bother announcing. When THEY decided to increase GST...so much talked about it and debate about it...eventually it sticks.

And increase pays...much talked about it and debate over it. And they are going ahead with it...DUH.

Seriously, I don't think that there is a need to even discuss with the public on what THEY planned to do or going to do. We are a Nation where we follow (with questions, debate & discussion = accept whatever) what THEY said or meted out to us. And the whole point of having a discussion? Not practical.

In other words, if you are not happy with the way or things that are done here...please move to another country. Bottom line.

All who have decided to wear the corpse uniform, should typed/print out and signed the below declaration.

I,..................................., Identification No/Passport Holder..............who pratically don't like how certain things are run or done here and after serious weighing on my options plus considering my future. I have learnt to accept what is being thrown to me. I may argue and gives my feedback in an orderly manner but I would accept without further questions once the decision have been finalised.

I should treasured my indirectly-caged up freedom; knowing the fact that if I go to other countries, I maybe discriminate for my skin tone or religion. And always keep in mind that I should never ever hope for any support without paying it in advance first.

Signed.

No comments: