Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Maintaining Relationship

I am doing maybe a daily journal of the things that goes on in my day each day...a recap. Or just a mind flow.

Monday came and I have like 4 or should I say 5 days of work that I need to clear but Dimwit keep appearing every 15 - 30mins asking if I have finished this, taken the reading for this and told me about the reduce in certain readings. And he does that all over again 2 or 3hrs later.

I like to work with my mind fully concentrating on what I'm supposed to do, have to do and not to be interrupted like every 2 secs. I was 1cm closed to calling him an idiot or locked my office door.

I put on my headphone and listen to the music over and over again. This time no one can complain as I am not disturbing or invading on their listening territory. And if they want to listen to any music...well tough luck as I'm not as obliging as before. I sick to my ass about being nice to people and then they walked all over me.

I cant never be like William...listening, keeping, analysing and very quiet. I am the ultimate chatter-box. I talked to my pc, I sing out loud, I talked to my imaginary person next to me. Very comforting knowing that IT never disagrees and what I say is right.

So G told me that he is going to airport to fetch his frens.

At midnight, frens not back as plane/flight got delayed in Dubai due to something which I cant hear clearly over the phone. I tried but things is really not working. I dont have hearing problem nor something wrong with my ears. It is when the other party couldnt pronounce the words clearly. Keep on gluing the whole sentence or perfect english words together.

At times, I feel ridiculous but I just kept quiet for fearing of offending the other person. So G asked if I had been to TYP. I paused, recalled back the whole events that leads me to TYP. And slowly I said yes. He asked if I was speaking/talking to some dude. I re-enact the whole events to him on what I had done and what I was doing. I told him that there is no way I was seen talking to anyone...man or woman. He said that he have spies watching my movements. Yeah right....I'm like trapped in some James Bond kind of movie or what??

I told him slowly yet clearly that the next time...he so-called spies caught me talking to any living soul....please take a picture of me and prove it. I simply dont understand at all....why the need for his other frens to be watching me. Observing me, reporting all my moves to him. This is like ridiculous. Feels as though it is a crime to even talk to the shop-keeper.

Being in a relationship doesnt mean that you control someone like sheep to be slaughtered kind of feelings. He said he is jealous. More like over-possessive.

I'm beginning to see this whole relationship in a different light.

No comments: