Monday, November 20, 2006

Headache Galore

Finally..it's over...all forms have been submitted to the lady officer-in-charge of my house application. Now only to wait from the seller site...15th December 2006. I hope they get the documents much earlier and everything could be processed as soon as possible.

I've been stressed out since last Friday and today to get everything done on my part. On Wednesday, the present house is going for upgrading. It means house would be full of dust, no electric and water for the whole day on the 1st day. I hope my son could bear with it for awhile.

Can't talk much now as so many work to finish. What are the chances that tomorrow if my soon to be ex-assistant showed up and I personally kick her with my safety boot. Very likely but I can't. ONO.

No comments: