Thursday, March 29, 2007

Let's Do A Series of Truth Posts - This is a HATE rants

Frankly...I HATE cricket...it is the stupidest game on earth besides squash and golf but MEN being small-brained or shall I say pea-brained loves cricket. Why cricket and not football?? Coz you don't tire yourself out too much by running between to stumps. Oh yes...I learn about cricket and all the stupid stuff.

Even swinging the ball you have so many names to call for it...stupid. In gist, defender blocked the ball from hitting your 2 stupid sticks behind you. Blocked it by hitting it away with a bat. basically that's it about the whole hoohah. And cant be bother about which idiot who actually invented about one game can last up to 5days....stooopppppiiidddd.

And during the Cricket World Cup...one team is allowed to bat till 50 overs meaning 1 over is 6 bats. 6 bats = hit the ball 6 times. 1 over = means in one seat of hitting the ball. Total is 300 bats and depends on your runs Runs meaning if you hit the ball and no one catch it...and it rolls to the alloacted boundary...that is 4 runs. But if you hit the ball and it goes out of boundary without touching the ground that is 6 runs.

I am busy minding my own business reading about cross-stitch and other practical news....along came my freaking f**k colleague disturbing me and telling me all about cricket...so what do I have to do is to get to know about it. And now he thinks I know too much. Almost 90% men from India are MCP.

India lost.....and I am frigging happy about it. The MCPs are out of the World Cup coz they think they are so damn good. And imagine playing another team that is full of beer-bellies so they hit about 400 runs...a big deal?? That is called redeeming their shame against drunkard team. Eh what's the glory in that?? I'm sorry to say that because of their cockiness, they lose to school children Bangladesh team of 17s...their own countrymen thinks that they are good as well... News flash people...LOSERS!!

No comments: