Saturday, June 04, 2005

Back from Leave

Feeling too tired to wake up yesterday morning and had to call in sick for office. Slowly I get up and shower at 8:30am. I don't feel like waking up but you need to go to doctor and get a medical cert or else I have no excuse for staying at home.

Mum make mee goreng kicap so no chilli just soy sauce...yum, yum for a sick person....lol. Telur goreng(fried egg) and fried fish cake is just good. I had to eat first. I don't think I can go to doctor with my tummy growling like a hungry lion (singa kelaparan).

Went to doctor, get the medicine and bought 3kg of noodles. You might ask...sick and 3kg of noodles? I've 3 nephews and 1 niece at home, 2 weeks of school holiday and they are eating monsters.

Mum make mee rebus with that 3kg of noodles. Ikan terubuk bakar, ayam goreng. There is no way I'm going to lose any weight staying at home with all the RICH food. I'm 130kg. I nearly had an heart attack hearing that. I was 110kg 2yrs ago.

The losing weight starts today and no more RICH food for me or night eating for me. Well I would eat at night as by the time I reach home it be 9pm. Maybe fruits only. Or else I have to bring breakfast, lunch and dinner to work as well. Dumb office don't have microwave oven. Only for the Kambings. And the kambings eat pork.....aaaarrrggghhhhh...I can strangle them easily with my bare hands. No offense intended for those pork loving eating homosapiens. Do you think I should bring my own microwave oven to office. There is a slight problem which would be good...power supply would trip. Power supply trips equal to no work. No work equals to can relax. Relax equals to no pay. Nope that's not good. Can't bring the oven...Think woman...think woman...or else you be eating cold lunch and dinner everyday. I know I bring a battery-operated oven. Huhh??

From sick to doctor, to mee to being very fat, to microwave oven and strangling Kambings? I'm really going off the track now.

1 comment:

Crazy X-Stitcher Etc said...

Now you know why the title is called Rantings. I have a lot of rants every hour. if given the time, I probably fill up the whole internet by the end of year...lol