Monday, December 04, 2006

Hatred post for Colleagues, Ex-collagues + Enemy Camp

I must have seriously woken up on the wrong side of bed this morning. Considering that there is only 1 side of my bed while the other side is against the wall. At 4am...I am freezing cold....feels as though I've been sleeping in the freezer itself. It's still dark and the fan is set to the lowest speed so why am I feeling cold. When I said cold...it means my teeth were chattering badly.

I switch off the fan and went back to sleep. I know that I would wake up feeling crappy later due to interrupted sleep.

So DBo said that L-T people is complaining...Oh come on...for crying out loud...those L-T people would find any things possible to complain...even to the point of their mother for delivering an ugly baby such as themselves. F**K up L-T pple.. Damn freaking lazy men without balls. Too f**king lazy to find the data for themselves. Too f**king lazy to work even. I've been wondering for the past 3yrs eversince I join the Kambing company...why does our client have to be LT people who employ damn f**king lazy MCP.

I hate my colleague...should I say surveyor....another idiotic, brain-dead, stupid, banana eating monkey. I am really pissed off today. To day I should call ONE Damn Pissed Off Day. It's bad enough that the idiot couldn't remember when to send their instruments for calibration as per 6months requirement. Can you imagine not knowing when you've been using the bloody expensive instrument day in and day out. The reminder sticker is sticked on the instrument itself. They must be so stupid to even be known as surveyor. Do you think the bribe the teachers? Pay someone to take their survey exmas?. I think the higher you study...the stupider you become and your common sense is down to major ZERO. I am so surrounded by idiotic baboons today.

Thanks to me....the only sensible, worked-up, short-tempered female with brain in the dept. I send the intruments + arrange for loan set so that their work would not have to stop/disrupt. Their instruments is back from calibration and I had informed to return the loan set and picked up their instrument...NO...this idiotic banana eating monkey not only did not picked up my calls, he did not return my sms.

I feel slightly better now...just now my head feels as though it's going to explode anytime soon.

Another thing....the donkey is back and the donkey did not even bother to return my calls/sms or even inform me that he is back. Seriously I hope the plane crash. I have a very bad feeling that the $800 would not be return. I had to marry a loser right. I had to put up with all his threats. I don't want him to come to my office and create problems for myself or even caused problem for the house processing application that I has to give in to his freaking insane demand.

Maybe when the house deal is thru and everything is black and white in my name. I wish he die a gruesome death. Board the plane and plane caught fire.....he is the only one to be burnt alive while the other passengers look on and clapped their hands.

Or he was out walking one day, when trying to avoid a cyclist while crossing the road, a lorry hit him on his right thigh. He was immediately thrown to the opposite side of the road, along came a shit-carrying lorry and dumped all the waste on him. Along came a motorcycle and beheaded his neck.

No comments: