Monday, January 08, 2007

Really Stressed Out

I'm really stressed out today as my Dbo just told me a HUGE / FAT / CHUNK of secret that almost all of the people had guessed but not yet confirmed. So, Dbo said that our dept would ends in July 2007. Of course, that is BAD news for me as I've just bought a house, my son is starting school and I need the money to maintain the household.

Should I start looking for a job now? But I can't leave my work here unfinished, as no matter how much I hated working with some of the staffs & snobbish workers here, I still have work responsibilities. Let me see how things go....and if it gets from worse to terribly worse....I guess I have to start looking for a new job soon.

Can't blog now as still too stressed out over house matters tomorrow. :-( Not a happy person this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

everina here. in july ?? fret not lady, lets pray for a bonus this month then. (: